I, recently, was kindly nominated my first award by Hotdish. I humbly accept her nomination and am truly happy to be part of the wonderful blogosphere of food writers. Thank you! If you haven’t already, you may want to take a peek at HotDish’s Blog. I enjoy reading her posts, as she focuses on a single dish she has eaten at a particular restaurant on her many travels. Go on take a look… you won’t be disappointed.
Here are the rules in accepting these nominations:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 other blogs
- Proudly display the logo on your blog
So here goes…
- I love to listen to the rain splattering on rooftops
- Love freshly grilled prawns, especially sucking on the head of the cretaceous creature to savor the delicious juices
- Appreciation of delicious food makes the world go round, I believe if particular world leaders were nourished with wholesome food made with love, the world would be a better place
- Dishes cooked with offal, especially goat brain, definitely make me happy
- Please, please, please don’t tell me chemicals and colors in food cause no harm!
- Lastly but not least, I cannot let a day go by without eating ghee in some shape or form
Here’s a list of fellow blogger’s I’m absolutely loving right now and would love to nominate them
- Feeding The Sonis
- Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
- Traditionally Modern Food
- The Botanical Baker
- The Flavor Nook
- Papaya Pieces
It’s been very exciting being part of the blogosphere and a superb learning experience. Thanks to all the tips from all the wonderful bloggers out there!